Andres Ibarra, CEO
- Co-founder of Antonian Health LLC.
- 1999-2000 Medical Internship at Methodist hospital San Antonio Texas
- 2000-2001 Secretaría de Salúd in Ciudad Benito Juarez in state of Nuevo León , México, as a General practicioner, Family Doctor.
- 2002 to 2009, Clinical Director of San Antonio Wellness Institute, at Schnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants.
- Development of Web Site and marketing for SA Wellness Institute
- Medical Translator, since 2002.
- Research coordinator for Wellness Institute.
- Elementary school and Junior high school at John F. Kennedy English school
- High School and College at Instituto Regiomontano de Monterrey.
- 1992-1993, Mechanical Engineering , 2 semesters at University of Monterrey
- August 1994 – June 1999 School of Medicine at Universidad de Monterrey, NL, México
- August 1999 – July 2000 Medical Internship at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, Tx.
- 1986 Exchange english program at St. Mary’s College in Winona Minnesota
- 1989-1990 St. Mary’s College Minnesota
- 1990-1991 ESL Toronto, Canada
- July 2002 United States Medical Licensing Examination step 1 course at Fellician College in Rutherford, NJ
- 1999-2000 Internship at Methodist hospital San Antonio Texas
- Medical Doctor from the University Of Monterrey, Mexico.
- Merit for outstanding health care at the community of Ciudad Benito Juarez, Nuevo León, given by DIF Nuevo León, México.
- August 1999 – July 2000 Internship at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX. Rotations in Internal medicine and Pediatrics, ER, Nephrology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neonatology, Surgery, Gastroenterology , Hematology, Neurology.
- August 2000 – July 2001 Community service at Ciudad Benito Juarez ,Nuevo León.
Position: Medical Doctor.
- Data Investigator for Community diseases in the Ciudad Benito Juarez, Nuevo Leon. 200-2001
- December 2002 Congestive Heart Failure congress in San Antonio , Texas CME
- July 2003 – Heart failure & Arrhythmia Management Conference , 2003 Heart of Texas. CME
- September 2003 – Texsan Heart Hospital – Dsyslipidemia and Atherosclerosis. Clinical Challenges, Uncomplicated Solutions: Special populations.
- October 2004 – Participant speaker at Hospital Mexico in Piedras Negras Coahuila. Cardiovascular diseases.
- April 7, 2004 – UTHSCSA, participant on Fearless Assessment of Cardiovascular Dysfunction: HEMODYNAMICS, case study approach. Robert N. Schnitzler.
- August 24, 2004 – Coordination of presentation for Update in Dyslipidemia. Astra Zeneca presentation by Robert N. Schnitzler, MD
- Active participator on the development of VTP Salud, by Mexicana Airlines and San Antonio Wellness Institute 2004
- Develop and coordination of the International Internship Program with SA Wellness Institute, 2004 – to date
- 2004 research and presentation for Grupo Continental on Company Health status, Diabetes vs Cardiovascular disease. Hearing VS sleep apnea. Risk factors for metabolic syndrome.
- January, 2005 – LDL-C what does evidence tells us. Presentation by Robert N. Schnitzler, MD
- January, 2005 – Team Leadership Techniques for Physicians. Moving from competition to collaboration. St. Lukes Baptist Hospital.
- Active participator of Magenda Sefaradi Health Fair in Mexico City . Medical consults and EKG interpretations. 2005
- September, 2005 – Get with the guidelines, Heart Failure. American Heart Association. Roberta Bogaev, MD.
- October, 2005 – Medical coordinator through the SA Wellness Institute for the New Orleáns Saints football team, during the Katrina and Rita Hurricane evacuation in San Antonio Texas.
- 2005 research and presentation for Grupo Continental on Company Health status, Diabetes vs Cardiovascular disease. Hearing VS sleep apnea. Risk factors for metabolic syndrome. Prevalence of disease in specific states in Mexico.
- Active Participator on the VTP Salud Program with Mexicana Airlines, 2005.
- Member of the International Medical interpreters association since 2007
- Active member of National Council of Interpreting in Health Care
- 2006 research and presentation for Grupo Continental on Company Health status, Diabetes vs Cardiovascular disease. Hearing VS sleep apnea. Risk factors for metabolic syndrome.
- Coordinator in development of Toyota Company Health executive services through the San Antonio Wellness Institute. 2006
- Research and investigation of common job related diseases associated with the car industry in USA VS job related diseases associated with car industry in Japan.
- August 2008 – Participant speaker at Hospital Mexico in Piedras Negras Coahuila.. Miocardial Infarction, Risk factors. Acute Cardiac Life Support.
- Coordinator for Co investigator Robert N. Schnitzler on GERSA research protocol. A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Rifaximin 550mg TID in the Treatment of Subjects with Non-Constipation Irritable Bowel Syndrome. 2007
- Coordination for Co-Investigator Robert N. Schnitzler on protocol for GERSA. A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Study of Rabeprazole ER 50mg versus Esomeprazole 40mg for the Healing of Erosive Esophagitis in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Spoken Spanish 100%
- Written Spanish 100%
- Spoken English 100% (TOEFL)
- Written English 100%